Lottery Software Systems Honest Reviews Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Smart Play Lotto Wheels Works

I have been using this system for some time now and am getting decent results, I have posted this on other forums as well. Comments on my sites/blogs have also given the system good reviews. I have used a few wheeling systems most recent being Gails wheels which I have rated at 2 out of 5 and Smart Play Lotto Wheels I have rated at 4 out of 5 or close to. Hard to find good wheels as most are junk.

What wheeling system or system do you use? How are the results? See Smart Play Below

Smart Play Lotto Wheels

Smart Play Lotto Wheels is definitely one of the best lottery wheeling systems around for pick 5 and pick 6 lottery games.

What is very strange is that other review places call it software, no sorry your an idiot if you call it a software system. It even states on the website it is not software. I mean who starts a review and does not even know what they are writing the review about?

I can back up this wheeling system, it give you very effective wheels and the cost for the system is low.

Read great reviews on this system on lottoexposed, so decided to give it a go! It is very easy to use and the pen and paper format not only makes it easy to use but to apply their special strategies as well.