Lottery Software Systems Honest Reviews Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Lotto Maximizer Is A Scam

If I recall correctly it was indeed a scam, here is a typical review i found most likely written by an affiliate selling it or Lustig.

Though there are several lotto system in the market which will promise you to win the lotto, the Lottery Maximizer software has proved himself as leader among the same. It is very important to choose the right system to play and win the lotto. Choosing of difficult system is not so good to help you but it should be easy and straightforward system. As the winning numbers of lotto picked up through the law of Probability, Mr. Richard Lustig has developed the Lottery Maximizer software to go through the mathematical calculations correctly over there.

Look at the sentences, some make no sense like they were written by a fool. Also states the system is mathematical calculations, no it is not, so again a false review.

Then I find this statement.

Anybody never think so but if he uses the system for few times, he will be astonished by viewing the results from it. If anybody checks the website he should find that there are so many lotto players have sent testimonials to Mr. Richard Lustig regarding the help they have got through the Lottery Maximizer System.

So where are all these winners? All the winners are fake, just affiliates selling said system trying to pull in commissions.

SO

What are the real Lottery Maximizer Software results? Answer is None!

Does Lottery Maximizer really work and can it actually help you to start winning in lottery? Answers is No!

Hey, isn't Lustig Dead? So who is posing as this crook? Plus

Any lottery website, forum, or other pushing these fake systems are most likely con artists, there are only a few real honest lottery systems and they will never be software and never have an affiliate program that's the honest truth!

If any person has used this so called lottery winning system I would really like to hear about, but I doubt there will be any

Now what about this in their terms section

OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.

Exactly! this is what people have reported after finding out the system was garbage, they were locked out, no return of their money. They stated the software did not even work, it froze and was stupid.

Then they say

By purchasing this product you understand the following:

- Earnings are not typical. Winning the lottery is not an easy task and this information should be taken as entertainment purposes only. The odds of winning a jackpot game such as the Powerball is 1 in 292 million, which means your chances of winning are 1 in 292 million.

So the seller of this garbage even says your odds to win using the system are not increased at all, it's for entertainment purposes only!!!!!!